Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Let Go Let God in Harmony

I join my voice and heart with others.
 
The real joy of music occurs when voices and instruments come together to create a “beautiful noise.” A drum keeps the beat; a soprano sings a solo; the music includes loud crescendos and silent pauses. Each participant plays an important role, and the piece would be incomplete without them all. In Spirit, we are all one. There is no disharmony, no separation, nothing to keep us apart. Each of us contributes uniquely to the song of the world. The song inside of me is one of joy, peace, love and praise. My song is guided by the spirit of God in my heart. As I share my song with others, we join our voices and hearts in loving harmony, and the world is uplifted.
 
Jumping up, he stood and began to walk, and he entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God.—Acts 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment