Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 26, 2012

Let Go, Let God

I let go and let Divine Life fulfill itself in and through me.

The phrase “let go and let God” is more than an effective affirmation. It is a way of life. When problems or challenges arise, I make a conscious decision to see myself in unity with Divine Life, to let go of my attachment to a problem and yield to a spiritual solution. This is when I am truly letting go and letting God. God lives in me and flows freely through me. God in me is my path to freedom, abundance, peace and harmony. If I become mired in fear, doubt and frustration, I block the flow of God-life. Letting go opens me to the power of inspiration, insight, wisdom and love. I let go and let God manifest in my life as new adventure, unexpected pleasures and unlimited potential. I live in unity with God.
 
Let the Lord your God show us where we should go and what we should do.—Jeremiah 42:3

No comments:

Post a Comment