Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Centered

Centered in Spirit, I live from peace.
 
I begin my day by sitting quietly and taking a deep breath. I follow my breath into my heart space while I affirm: I am one with Spirit. I am one with Peace. As this affirmation expands within me, I gently release my breath. I center my thoughts in the unchanging peace of Spirit. During the day, many things vie for my attention. As I move into the physical world, I may experience confusion. If I feel overwhelmed, I pause to breathe. I return my focus to my heart space, release any tension, and recenter in the peace of Spirit. I complete my day’s activities with thoughts and actions arising from my peaceful center. I end the day as I began it, with a centering breath. Peaceful gratitude prepares me for rest.
Abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.—Isaiah 32:18

No comments:

Post a Comment