Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Let Go Let God in Comfort

Comforted by divine love and grace, I extend comfort to others.
 
In good times and difficult times, I open myself to the comforting love of Spirit. I relax into this Presence and let it soothe my emotions and bring peace to my mind. In the warmth of Divine Love, I feel strengthened, reassured, and at peace. I am one with God. In this consciousness, I know Spirit is active in me and those I love. I am a channel through which divinity flows. As I reach out to help others, I trust God to guide my actions and words, and make me an instrument of compassion. I may be close enough to hold a hand, give a hug, or help with physical care and support. Or I may be miles apart physically, yet near in spirit and heart. Just as I am comforted by God, I extend comfort to all.
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who ... gave us eternal comfort and good hope, comfort your hearts.–2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment