Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Let Go Let God in Acceptance

I live in acceptance, serenity, and peace.
 
Many people recite the Serenity Prayer to feel at peace: “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” I deepen my understanding by focusing on each key word in this prayer. As I say “God,” I am turning to a Higher Power for help. Knowing Spirit is in me, I have the courage to move toward my good, and the wisdom to choose when to act and when to let go. The word “accept” is especially important because it means to let go and trust. Acceptance teaches me to have faith that God is in every situation, and the outcome will be right for all involved. When I live in acceptance, I am safe, serene, and at peace.
Let the Lord your God show us where we should go and what we should do.—Jeremiah 42:3

No comments:

Post a Comment