Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Let Go Let God in Preparation

I prepare for a deeper understanding of God.
 
I welcome this Lenten season by preparing for a deeper understanding of God. Releasing habits, thoughts, and behaviors that no longer support me, I embrace a new life. Letting go is a gentle and loving process, free of judgment and filled with gratitude for lessons learned and discoveries made. Ready and willing to grow, I identify spiritual practices that support my intention. I may meditate and write my thoughts and feelings in a journal. I make a list of what I am releasing, tear it up, and let it go to God. I ask Spirit to reveal a new life for me. On a fresh, new page, I write my new story. I am open to unique ideas, beautiful experiences, and a profound relationship with Spirit.
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding so that we may know him who is true.—1 John 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment