Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

As we pray together, we are one in Spirit.
 
When someone wants a greater expression of health, wealth, or loving relationships, I start by recognizing that their desires are the same as mine. The same feelings and needs echo in our hearts. To pray for others, I close my eyes and fall silent. As I settle down, I invite Spirit within to express through my thoughts and prayers. My mind becomes quiet, and I feel the Source of vibrant health, generous wealth, and unconditional love enfolding me. I listen to the insights of Spirit, and words of Truth arise. I see that others and I are one. I desire for others what I want for myself. We share the same Spirit, draw from the same well of Truth, and know the power of our oneness in God.
We always give thanks to God for all of you and mention you in our prayers.—1 Thessalonians 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment