Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

God’s good is ever present in my life.
 
My life is a channel for God’s everpresent good. I control the flow of divine substance in my life with my attitudes, thoughts, and actions. Just as water channels can get clogged, so my life can feel obstructed with ideas of fear, greed, lack, and unforgiveness. I clear any debris from my mind and open myself to a greater flow of good. I release the belief that anything or anyone outside of me can prevent my good. I participate in the circulation of blessings by giving generously and knowing I will receive in abundance. I keep my thoughts on gratitude and trust the constant flow of good in my life. I forgive myself and others for past hurts and receive the wealth of a peaceful heart.
They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.—Psalm 36:8

No comments:

Post a Comment