Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Let Go Let God with Intuition

I recognize the will of God in my life.
 
Through my intuition, I recognize God’s will in my life. I ask, wait, and listen. I release any personal striving or temptation to wrestle with decisions. I let go of attachments to answers and outcomes. I become peaceful, receptive, and trusting. As I open myself to divine wisdom, I access knowledge beyond my personal resources. I develop my intuition every time I need to make a decision. When I want things to go only my way, I may experience constriction, heaviness, and pain. When I am consciously connected with Spirit and follow the will of God, I experience lightness and freedom. No situation is beyond the scope of my intuition. I recognize the still, small voice of Spirit, and I am guided to authenticity and peace.
God gave Solomon very great wisdom, discernment, and breadth of understanding.–1 Kings 4:29

No comments:

Post a Comment