Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Let Go Let God with Spiritual Perceptions

I see through the light of Truth.
 
Someone lost at night and unequipped in an unknown forest may react with despair. Shadows may appear to be dangerous creatures. In the same way, I may feel fearful today based on perceptions of the past and respond to life from my fears. My responses may cause suffering. If I am afraid, instead of reacting, I stop and breathe mindfully. I ask Spirit to help me see through the light of Truth. I affirm: I recognize Spirit in myself. I recognize Christ in others. God is the only Truth. As I gain awareness, I kindle the light of clarity in my mind. I bring new understanding to my perceptions of the past. I release blame and resentment, and stop reacting from pain. As the sun dawns on my dark forest, the light of Truth transforms my life.
By the tender mercy of our God, the dawn from on high will break upon us.—Luke 1:78

No comments:

Post a Comment