Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I center myself in the healing power of prayer.
 
When I listen with my heart, I hear unspoken needs. A friend describes a challenge and I find an opening for empathy. A relative shares a health concern and I think of the many ways in which God heals. A storm ravages a community and I envision renewal unfolding. Whether I am listening to the news or talking with friends, I hear a call to prayer. I center myself in the healing power of Spirit. Without focusing on a specific outcome, I call to mind any concerns I have for others. Friend or stranger, individual or nation, we are members of one Universe. I affirm: Spirit provides exactly what we need. Circumstances that seem challenging are resolved. We are whole. We are perfect. We are One.

Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and it was restored.—Matthew 12:13

No comments:

Post a Comment