Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

I am at peace in the present moment.
 
At times I may feel uncertain or anxious about the direction of my life. Am I doing the right thing? Am I accurately interpreting Spirit’s guidance? When that happens, I do what brings me peace: I rest in the Silence and feel the wholeness of this moment. How relieved and at peace I am right now! I’ve “touched the peace that surpasses all understanding” of which Paul spoke. I am in touch with the Truth during my moments in the Silence. Right where I am is where I am meant to be. My path is valid and my mission noble. I clearly know the changes I need to make and the right timing for each of them. I have faith in Spirit’s ever-present, indwelling guidance. I am at peace in the present moment.
Go in peace. The mission you are on is under the eye of the Lord.–Judges 18:6

No comments:

Post a Comment