Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Let Go Let God with Self-Care

I take great care of my mind, body, and spirit.
 
Jesus taught us to love one another as ourselves. When we hear this, we may automatically think Jesus is speaking only about loving others. The truth is Jesus asks us to love ourselves first. I am better able to care for others when I take care of myself. I honor my body temple by providing myself with good nutrition, adequate exercise, and appreciation for what I bring to the world. I read uplifting books and magazines, I speak affirmative words about myself and others, and I refuse to be pulled down by another person’s pessimistic outlook. I look for and find the best in myself and in each person. In mind, body, and spirit, I take great care of myself.
Your eye is the lamp of your body. If your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light; but if it is not healthy, your body is full of darkness.—Luke 11:34

No comments:

Post a Comment