Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

The light of Truth illumines my mind and body. I am whole and well.
 
Like beautiful stained glass illumined by sunshine, I am aglow with the light of God. I gratefully claim my innate wholeness. I may embrace a health regimen based on science. Yet I can do more than eat well, exercise, and hope for the best. Wellness includes attention to my body, mind, and spirit. Today I take a stand for my God-given health. When I notice any anxiety, worry, or fear creep into my mind, I shift my thinking to the healing power of God. With gratitude, I affirm: The light of Truth illumines my mind and body. I am whole and well. Nothing can take away my wholeness. I see it, feel it, and know it to be so. I am a radiant, healthy expression of God.

He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.”–Luke 8:48

No comments:

Post a Comment