Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Let Go Let God in Harmony

My outer life mirrors my inner peace and harmony.
 
The circumstances of my life often reflect my state of mind. If I think I am stuck, I may be out of alignment with my values and spiritual practices. I prayerfully look into my mind and heart. I compassionately see whether I have been living out of harmony with Truth principles. I may harbor resentment toward another person. Perhaps I am living from a place of fear rather than faith. Becoming aware of any discord empowers me to transform it. I take the matter to God within and release it with love. Divine Love restores my life to its natural flow. As I become more aligned with my Highest Self, my relationships with people become radically more harmonious. I embrace our Oneness and I am at peace.
And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace for those who make peace.—James 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment