Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Free

I live in the present with joyous abandon!
 
When I see children laughing and having fun on a playground, I may long for the same kind of carefree existence. Yet as a child of God, I am always free. Focusing my attention on thoughts of faith and love, I rise above seeming limitation. I release the past and live in the present with joyous abandon! As a spiritual being, I use my God-given power to choose my thoughts. I keep my attention on the highest and best, and good flows into every part of my life. I become a new and confident person. My world expands to greater heights than I could have ever imagined. My mind is at rest. I am at peace. Thank God I am joyous and free!
For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.–Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment