Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Let Go Let God as Unlimited Potential

Spirit is my source of unlimited potential.
 
The physical world and human body in which I live may appear to have limitations. But in truth, I am more than appearances: I am unlimited. I am a spiritual being having a human experience. I am created in the image and likeness of God and have been blessed with potential. I remind myself that, while I may dwell in the physical world, I am made of spirit. I can use my creative power to align my thoughts with God and center my heart in love. I can transcend my experience through the practice of thinking, speaking, and acting in ways that reflect my true, divine nature. Spirit within is the source of my unlimited potential.
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.—Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment