Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 26, 2016

Let Go Let God through Acceptance

The brilliant light of my divinity illumines my humanity.
 
I accept every aspect of my humanity because I am the vessel that carries the brilliant light of the Divine into the world. I insure that my thoughts and actions are infused with love and wisdom by first turning within to my Christ Presence. I cast aside any limiting judgments, opinions, or barriers the world might try to heap on me. Through divine eyes, I now understand that decisions and actions that appeared to have been mistakes or failures were just part of my path to know my divinity more fully. I am growing. I am evolving. Nothing about my human self can block the light of Truth seeking to shine through my life. My thoughts celebrate my humanity as I become a reflection of God in the world.
What has come into being in him was life, and the life was the light of all people.—John 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment