Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

God’s kingdom of light and love is established in our hearts.
 
Myrtle Fillmore suggested that our thoughts should be used “bringing God’s kingdom of light and love and order and beauty and health into the earth, into the lives of all people.” Like Myrtle, I seek to serve the world by seeing the perfection of God revealed in everyone. Centering myself in the presence of Spirit, I bring my loved ones and all those I pray with to mind. I do so with the awareness that the radiating Christ Presence within is greater than any outer circumstances. God’s kingdom of light and love is established in my heart as I affirm that divine love flows to them and through them. I see my loved ones strengthened, revitalized, guided, and supported in every area of their lives.
We, for our part, will devote ourselves to prayer and to serving the word.—Acts 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment