Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Let Go Let God through Grace

I live in the grace of God.
 
Grace may appear in my life as forgiveness, a way through a seemingly insurmountable challenge, other people, or a divinely inspired idea. Grace is evidence of the love of God that, while unearned, is still freely given. It often comes to me in ways totally unexpected and at the time it is most needed. I am surrounded and enfolded in God’s love. One of the most beautiful ways that God’s love reveals to me is through grace. While I cannot do anything to earn that grace, I can hold to the faith that what God wants for me is always in my best interests. Whatever my circumstances seem to be, I look for the seed of blessing contained within. I find a confirmation of God’s love in ways that sometimes seem miraculous.
But each of us was given grace according to the measure of Christ’s gift.—Ephesians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment