Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Let Go Let God with this New Day

I am refreshed and renewed in my quiet times with God.
 
When I feel stressed or tired, it may not be easy for me to accomplish all that I would like to do. In order for me to feel vibrant and ready to create positive changes in my life and in the world, I must take time for renewal. I grant myself permission to step away from the “busyness” for physical and spiritual self-care. I do this by getting enough sleep, eating well, having fun, and spending time in prayer with God. In a sacred space of prayer, I feel the serenity of God’s love embracing me. I relax into a sense of peace. I take in a gentle breath and let go of all that has come before this moment. I surrender my entire being completely to the blessed peace of God. I am now able to continue my day refreshed and renewed.
A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you.—Ezekiel 36:26

No comments:

Post a Comment