Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Let Go Let God in Gratitude

I share my gratitude freely with others and my happiness increases.
 
Recent scientific studies show that a grateful outlook on life yields a higher happiness quotient. With this thought in mind, I reflect on the people, places, experiences, and things for which I am grateful. I give thanks to Spirit for the endless blessings of connection, creativity, and awe that this world and its inhabitants provide. I pause and look around or within my own heart to find little gems for which I am grateful and then speak my gratitude. I share my grateful heart freely with others and see how their faces brighten. My joy is contagious and I attract others who are grateful for the boundless gifts of life.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one another in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God.—Colossians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment