Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Let Go Let God with Dynamic Energy

The dynamic energy of Spirit is constantly at work in my life.
 
Spirit in me is always active. Sometimes it may feel powerful and full, like the rush of great waterfalls. Other times it may feel quiet and gentle, like a flowing stream. I know the dynamic energy of Spirit is continually inspiring, creating, and renewing my mind and body. When I feel all out of ideas, Spirit is still that spring of revitalization within me. I calm any thoughts of lack with each deep breath. I feel the energy of Spirit stir within me. I open my mind to a new perspective on any situation troubling me. I find renewed courage to begin again. I discover the strength to persevere in my efforts. I forgive any harm I perceive and allow healing to permeate every aspect of my life.
Who satisfies you with good as long as you live so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.—Psalm 103:5

No comments:

Post a Comment