Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Let Go Let God All Is Well

I am ready for my next spiritual gift.
 
If I feel that I must wait for things to be “just so” in order to move ahead, I may miss a wonderful opportunity. Right now, I allow myself to be lifted up into my new possibility. The flowers in my garden know how to grow. The sun knows when to rise and set. The wind blows without conscious thought. And when the time is right for new opportunities in my life, I know the way will be revealed to me in due time because all is well. As Jesus said, the lilies and birds do not fret or worry about things, and yet their needs are met. I know right now, I am provided for, even if the outer circumstances may not always show it. Every moment is the perfect moment for taking a step. This point in time is a new opportunity for me.
 
The place on which you are standing is holy ground.—Exodus 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment