Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Let Go Let God know Prosperity

As I give, I receive.
 
I may have noticed that when I feel grateful or happy I also feel prosperous regardless of my finances. This is because prosperity comes from within. I build this attitude by looking for the good in every encounter. If I cannot immediately see the good, I ask Spirit to show it to me. For example, in the midst of a challenging meeting or difficult conversation, I ask for the good to be revealed. I tell myself not to be reactive while I calmly wait for divine guidance that may show itself as a feeling of lightness, humor, or compassion. This is prosperity in action! From within the sanctuary of my being, the light shines within me and true treasure is found as inner peace and joy. As I give of myself, so I receive.

For which is greater, the gold or the sanctuary that has made the gold sacred?—Matthew 23:17

No comments:

Post a Comment