Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

My light shines as confidence and understanding.
 
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross wrote, “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” I am guided by divine light, in good times and in difficult times. This light illumines my path and gives me the inner strength and confidence to move forward without fear or concern. As I become more attuned to divine light, I become more insightful and intuitive. I am more conscious of God’s direction, leading me to wise choices. With my path illumined, I am confident that all will be revealed to me at the right time and in the right way.
For it is the God who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.—2 Corinthians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment