Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Let Go Let God Surrender to Inner Peace

I surrender to the peace of God within.
 
Today I consider my definition of peace. Is it lack of conflict or fear in my life, or is it something more? Does serenity come through the absence of worries, or am I just exchanging one set of fears for another? Still, the peace of God surpasses all understanding. I am divinely assured that I can let go of worries or fears because God is in charge. I surrender to the peace of God within. I feel God’s loving presence all around me, loving me and keeping me safe. I let God guide my words and actions, knowing that God is using me as a conduit for goodwill. As I surrender to the peace of God within, I am filled with peace in mind and heart. God comforts me and soothes my soul.
The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds.—Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment