Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 24, 2017

Let Go Let God Explore Possibilities

With high hopes, I move forward in a life of divine possibilities.
 
I can’t help but smile when I remember a song that mentions the high hopes of a tiny ant. In the song, the ant never doubted the possibility of lifting a rubber tree plant. I, too, am created to do the seemingly impossible. When I’m feeling down because my hopes and dreams seem out of reach, I remember to raise my expectations. My every hope and all my faith are in God. God created all forms of life with everything needed to not only survive but also to soar to new heights of attainment. Life is a continual exploration of possibilities. There will be times when I settle in and fully enjoy where I am and what I’m doing. If at any time thoughts of I can’t come to mind, I turn them into an affirmative: I can!

But Jesus looked at them and said, “For mortals it is impossible, but for God all things are possible.”—Matthew 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment