Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Let Go Let God with Love

Love is the essence of who I am.
 
It is written in the Book of Romans that love is the fulfillment of God’s law. Love is the thread that weaves together the fabric of all human life and connects everything in the universe. Love is the essence and purpose of my very being. I use the power of love in my everyday life. I look at the world through the eyes of love and focus on the good in each person and situation I encounter. If I cannot find the good, I lean on my faith in God and trust that the omnipresent power of love is always present, even when I can’t see it. I turn to God and connect with the presence of love within me. Love is the essence of who I am and I am able to call upon the power of love in every moment.
Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.—Romans 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment