Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Let Go Let God Relax

I am peaceful, relaxed, and renewed in the love of God.
 
These words from “I Am There” by poet James Dillet Freeman reassure me: “Do you need me? I am there.” Keeping these words close to heart fills me with peace no matter what is going on in my life. When I feel stress, I take a few moments to rest in the silence of prayer. I begin by letting go of thoughts and focusing on the comforting idea, Do you need me? I am there. I relax the muscles in my face and neck. I let my shoulders drop and my arms lay loosely in my lap. Letting my chair support me, I relax and simply be. I breathe in love, divine and unconditional. I exhale peace, calming and harmonious. Bringing my thoughts back from this brief meditation, I feel refreshed, ready to return to my day with a positive, peaceful attitude.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me.—Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment