Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 20, 2017

Let Go Let God Appreciate

Thank You, God, for life.
 
Taking time to consider my family and friends reminds me how blessed I am. As I open my heart and let my appreciation express in word and deed, I feel joyful. Through the grace of God, these thoughtful, caring people support me. They believe in me. They love me. I am grateful for every act of kindness and consideration I receive. My appreciation reaches far and wide when I consider all the behind-the-scenes people who make my everyday life safe and comfortable. I show appreciation in numerous ways: a call, card, or an act of kindness. Perhaps the highest form of appreciation I can give is to hold others in prayer. I do, also praying that I will give back in meaningful ways that show my appreciation for all that God has created.

I give thanks to my God always for you.—1 Corinthians 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment