Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 3, 2017

Let Go Let God with Guidance

I listen for the guidance of Spirit, and I am gently guided to my good.
 
I trust God’s guidance to lead me to my greatest good. If I find my mind fixed on an outcome, a path, or a definition of my good, I gently let myself become curious. Are there times in my life when the unexpected was so much better than what I thought I wanted? Have things turned around in the midst of a crisis? I remind myself of the lessons I have learned and the many times God’s guidance led me through challenges. I imagine possibilities beyond what I have been thinking. With a deep, cleansing breath, I relax and open my heart and mind to the will of God. I release my need to be right about an outcome and listen only for God’s guidance. Because I listen for the guidance of Spirit, I am gently guided to my good.
This is God, our God forever and ever. He will be our guide forever.—Psalm 48:14

No comments:

Post a Comment