Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Let Go Let God in Affirmative Prayer

In prayer, I ask, believe, and receive.
 
Jesus taught, “So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” This is affirmative prayer. I use this method of prayer to connect with the spirit of God within. I pray believing and affirming that I am being led to my highest good. I also pray, knowing that I am being divinely guided to what I need to do or say to put feet to my prayers and to be an active participant in the outcome. When I remain focused on positive outcomes, I will draw those things to me as “thoughts held in mind produce after their kind.” My life is continuously blessed with the love and guidance of God. I draw my good to me now through affirmative prayer.
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things.—Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment