Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

I am radiantly and vitally alive.
 
Water poured on a thirsty plant will cause it to perk up again. Rain falling on a parched field soaks to the roots and soon the field is lush again. When I feel depleted, I acknowledge the indwelling Holy Spirit that flows through me, restoring and revitalizing. Quiet moments of prayer open paths through which this healing Spirit can reach the depths of my soul. I relax in the healing presence of the Holy Spirit and feel the beginnings of wholeness. That same Spirit dwells within my family and friends as healing energy and renewal. I hold each one in prayerful thought and visualize health, healing, and wholeness. I give thanks for the healing energy that renews and regenerates. I am vitally alive.
Then he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain and the earth yielded its harvest.—James 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment