Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray, trusting Spirit to know what is best for those for whom I pray.
 
I pray for others by affirming their highest good. I release the idea that I know the right answer or outcome and confidently place all in God’s care. Peace enfolds me when I place my faith in the Christ Essence and power within others to heal, comfort, prosper, and guide them. As I pray for others, I also pray for my own understanding and faith to be quickened so that I may be a calm and reassuring presence. If I become tempted by fear and worry, I remind myself that my energy is best used for positive, faith-filled thoughts, words, and feelings. I release and redirect my attention as needed, knowing I am keeping the high watch for those I hold in prayer.
I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you.—Philippians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment