Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

My heart is a sanctuary of love and peace.
 
As I view a horizon, I notice how defined lines soften and divisions between trees, buildings, and roads disappear. Eventually the lines merge together as one. The spirit of peace that is God transforms my inner landscape. Here, in this place of the Silence, peace descends, merging with my very being, calming my thoughts, and stilling my mind. There is no thought, memory, or dream untouched. I see all things harmoniously unified in a blanket of peace. There is only this now moment, a hush of silence, a deep and abiding inner peace. This peace infuses me. I am immersed in a consciousness of oneness knowing all things are unified in the peace of God. My heart is a sanctuary of love and peace.

Remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.—Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment