Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Let Go Let God in Comfort

I breathe in comfort and I exhale love.
 
A breathing meditation by Buddhist monk Thich Nhất Hanh shares: Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Engaging in mindful breathing meditation such as this centers me and provides comfort from any perceived fears. If I feel disconnected or overwhelmed by life experiences, I can turn to this mindful practice. I begin by allowing my mind to release thoughts of the past or future. Each inhale and exhale becomes a focal point moving me from outer to inner experience. Mentally speaking today’s affirmation, I bring my awareness to Spirit. It is here that I find the peace of God within. I breathe in comfort and I exhale love.
Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father ... comfort your hearts and strengthen them in every good work and word.—2 Thessalonians 2:16, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment