Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 31, 2017

Let Go Let God Find Inspiration

I find inspiration in all things.
 
The luminous dance of the aurora borealis has inspired many artists. The Grand Canyon hints at the incredible vastness of life. The kaleidoscopic Great Barrier Reef can feel transcendent. While unique, natural wonders invoke awe, when I am attentive, I find great inspiration in everyday things. While sitting in any office or room, I can marvel at the slant of light in a corner, the din of children playing outside, or the wonder of everyday technology. My own existence is a magnificently crafted miracle. When I meditate on my heartbeat, I feel a profound sense of home. I recognize how magical life truly is when I look for and find inspiration.
Ever since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature ... have been understood and seen through the things he has made.—Romans 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment