Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Let Go Let God with Faith

The seed of faith within me expresses through every choice I make.
 
When I consider the totality of life in its many expressions, I may feel overwhelmed. Jesus provided a teaching that encourages us to keep things in perspective: faith the size of a mustard seed. That tiny seed of faith within me consists of two words: God is! There is a power of infinite love and a spiritual dimension that embraces and transcends our limited human understanding. I plant that seed of faith, and I nurture it daily with affirmations and careful, loving choices. Minute by minute, day by day, choice by choice, the infinite life and love of God expresses in every part of my life.
For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.—Matthew 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment