Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Let Go Let God in Wholeness

Divine life is my ongoing source of well-being in mind, body, and spirit.
 
I am a child of God, created in the pattern of wholeness and perfection. Divine life is my ongoing source of well-being in body, mind, and soul. Caring for the entirety of who I am calls for balance, so I nurture all aspects of my being. Maintaining my spiritual practice of prayer and meditation keeps me open to the flow of divine ideas, substance, and guidance. Self-awareness helps me choose the thoughts and behavioral patterns I store. It is from this storehouse that I express myself and influence all my life experiences. I am divinely reminded that my ability to help and care for others is only possible because I first care for myself.
May the God of peace himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound.—1 Thessalonians 5:23

No comments:

Post a Comment