Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

God is my strength and vitality. I am renewed.

As I turn to my inner center of strength, I activate the healing, life-giving flow of God. I can feel the presence of Spirit at work to nourish, restore, and quicken every cell of my body. I affirm this when I echo Myrtle Fillmore’s words, “God in the midst of us that frees and heals.” Every cell works in perfect harmony, establishing a latticework of strength and vitality. Upon this power-filled structure of faith, my natural balance of health is restored. My mind fills with uplifting thoughts, my emotions lift with invigorating energy, and my body establishes divine perfection of wholeness. From within and moving out, my healing takes place. God is my strength and vitality. I am renewed .
Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly.—Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment