Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Let Go Let God Answer the Call

I answer the call to express my divine potential.
 
When I feel an urge to travel, speak with someone, or attend to a task, I first remind myself that divine principle is always working for me, not against me. By setting my inner sails in this way, I prepare to answer the call. I remember God’s unwavering promise to open the way for me as I move forward. I know with certainty that my moving forward places me in the divine flow. Spirit invites me inward for support. I follow that divine guidance, knowing that Spirit within is greater than any challenge. When I answer the call to be and do more, divine support is set in motion. I will express my divine potential.
His divine power has given us everything needed for life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.—2 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment