Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Let Go Let God Listen

My life is guided by the eternal, loving voice of God-life within.
 
In the Gospel narratives, Jesus frequently begins and ends parables with the command, “Listen!” It is a call to not only hear the messages with our ears, but to listen with spiritual understanding. I pray to lift myself into a state of conscious awareness with God so that I may truly listen to what is being spoken. I take time apart from my daily activities in the world to center myself in silent prayer. I pray not in supplication but from a desire to fully understand my own completeness and spiritual nature. When I listen to life using my divine inner guidance, I hear the inner calling of God whisper sweetly to me. I listen for spiritual understanding, for wisdom, and for divine ideas. My life is guided by the eternal, loving voice of God-life within.
Let anyone with ears listen!—Matthew 11:15

No comments:

Post a Comment