Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 24, 2017

Let Go Let God be Protected

Keeping my focus on God protects me.
 
I am the director of my thoughts. At times my attention may dwell on the outer world of my senses and the old messages I hear in my head. Yet Spirit reminds me that I have the ability to focus my attention on the divine truth available through my oneness with God. It is this Truth that protects me from the fear and unhappiness of temporary appearances. I focus on divine love within me and any illusion I have of being alone or unlovable is eradicated. I cannot be lost or without guidance for God is everywhere present in every moment. Focusing on the infinite and eternal power of the Divine is my protection from fear generated by believing some person or circumstance in the world has a power greater than God. Focused on God, I am at peace.
You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy.—Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment