Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Let Go Let God in Thanksgiving

I am thankful for the ever-present, all-powerful spirit of God.
 
The words of thanksgiving that I share with others resonate from my heart and soul. I feel a glow of gladness throughout my being when I pass along how thankful I am for another. With gratitude, I let family and friends know they are blessings in my life. I remember those who are not with me today but most certainly hold a place in my heart. Paul, in his message to the Philippians, said, “I thank my God every time I remember you.” These words remind me that praying for and remembering others strengthens my attitude of gratitude. Most of all, I am thankful for the ever-present, all-powerful spirit of God within me and within all others. 

So the people ate the food of the festival for seven days ... giving thanks to the Lord the God of their ancestors.—2 Chronicles 30:22

No comments:

Post a Comment