Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Let Go Let God as a Mentor

Encouraging and nurturing others brings me joy.
 
Throughout our lives we will find people who make impacts in meaningful ways. Their wisdom and knowledge comes from their own experiences that they willingly share to benefit others. I, too, can offer a helping hand to someone else when I accept the role of being a mentor. Recognizing that caring and nurturing my fellow human beings is a sacred responsibility, I remain patient, kind, and compassionate. ­­I impart knowledge, always encouraging others to stretch their wings and to step out with faith and confidence. The challenge to learn and grow is made easier with self-confidence and faith. As I watch those I mentor excel and see their abilities grow, I am filled with joy and gratitude for the opportunity to be of service.
Give instruction to the wise, and they will become wiser still.—Proverbs 9:9

No comments:

Post a Comment