Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 20, 2017

Let Go Let God through Inner Peace

I center myself in the presence of infinite peace.
 
At the end of the day, when I am alone with my thoughts, do they stray to what I should have, would have, or could have done differently? Rather than wasting time reflecting on the past and what cannot be changed, I center myself in the presence of pure, infinite peace. Peace is my natural state of being and when circumstances threaten to disrupt that sense of well-being, I turn within to reconnect with my spiritual nature. There I find the serenity I seek. I am filled with a steady flow of spiritual energy and strength that enables me to relax, rest, and renew. I let go of the should-haves and embrace the possibilities that are before me. I quiet my heart and mind by centering myself in the presence of infinite peace.
To set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. —Romans 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment