Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

I give thanks for the life of God within that heals and renews my body.
 
My body is created for healing and renewal, as my cells are constantly regenerated and replaced. Each one of those cells contains the blueprint of my divine heritage. As The Quest shares, “We have the very mind and nature of the Creator of the universe in every cell of our bodies! Just as the DNA in our cells contains the blueprint of our physical characteristics, it also contains the blueprint of our divinity. Not a cell of our bodies is without the imprint of the Creator.” Knowing this awakens a sense of gratitude, awe, and wonder that urges me to take care of my body temple and to treat it as the amazing creation it is. I give thanks for the life of God within that heals and renews my body.
The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light. —Matthew 6:22

No comments:

Post a Comment