Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Let Go Let God with Understanding

My understanding mind and heart pave the way to give and receive blessings.
 
When I question why something happens in my life, I pray for understanding. The clarity I seek may not be instantaneous, but I know that eventually I will understand and see the order that lay in the midst of seeming chaos. I have faith that all is well in this process because I am one with the infinite Mind of God. When I affirm that I have an understanding mind and heart, I open the way for the wisdom and love of God within me to express outwardly. I easily comprehend situations and come up with creative solutions. More than that, I empathize with others, finding ways to provide reassurance, comfort, and care. I give of my love, my wisdom, and my creativity, and I am abundantly blessed in return.
Give your servant therefore an understanding mind.—1 Kings 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment