Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 5, 2018

Let Go Let God Breathe

As I breathe consciously, my life transforms!
 
I take time in the midst of whatever I am feeling today to breathe consciously. Every breath originates in Source and connects me to the divine within. Whether I am experiencing something negative or positive, connecting with my breath makes a difference. Conscious breathing happens when I focus on the act of respiration. I feel the air entering my nostrils, track its cleansing progress throughout my body, and become aware of the release that happens as I exhale. As I consciously breathe today, I inhale gratitude and possibility. I connect with Source during each individual breath, and I feel the welcome release as I exhale. Seemingly mundane tasks take on a new vibrancy, and the quality and texture of my day transform!
The spirit of God made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.—Job 33:4

No comments:

Post a Comment